Wednesday, November 11, 2009

365 Project - Day 60

Day 60



Grapes! The original inspiration for this shot started when I saw that a fly had got in the house. After "taking the fly out" I began to toy with the idea of incorporating the fly into today's picture. I wanted to photograph the grapes and fly and then place the fly inside the grapes, as if the fly was incubating, for the final image. Following a few shots of a dead fly on a needle, I started to photograph the grapes using a two light setup. While experimenting with the light positions, I eventually got the image above, and abandoned my initial concept for now.

For those interested in the fly image, I will attempt to shoot it again and with green grapes. Finding another fly might not be as easy as I expect it to be.

Enjoy.

Ja Mata,
Brian

0 comments: