Wednesday, September 23, 2009

365 Project - Day 11

Day 11



As I got a few emails to show "Golden" Goldenrod you have the image above, without any color fade. :) The Goldenrod is growing like crazy around here, funny I didn't really pay it too much attention until this past two weeks. Sometimes stopping and looking at what is around you will help change your perspective, you may notice something that you otherwise overlooked.

When I started really getting an interest in shooting nature photography I used to say there "Is nothing to shoot in Ohio" while looking through magazines with the most stunning images from New Mexico, Colorado, Upstate New York, Texas, Nevada, and countless other cool locations. It wasn't until I was in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park that I realized there were amazing locations to photograph here as well, I even saw Blue Herons and could only think to myself "How come I never noticed them before?" Simple, I wasn't observing the world around me, I was ignoring it. Thank you Camera for the wake up call!

Ja Mata,

Brian

0 comments: