Saturday, June 9, 2012

D162 - Happy & Gorgeous


I attended my little sister's wedding today, and if you don't know she is my Ace! Prior to her moving out of state some years back, we hung out all the time. From skydiving, carnivals, shopping, to just watching movies, I doubt we went 2 days without talking or seeing each other. Currently, as I said, she lives out of state so we don't talk as much, nor do we see each other as often as we'd like or should. But that does not change the fact that I am incredibly proud of her for all that she has accomplished and was able to overcome throughout her life. Today, I am especially proud as she starts a new life chapter marrying her best friend Jeff at a beautiful ceremony in the park. The wedding was simple yet elegant at the same time. The Pastor did not speak for an abundance of time but we all held onto every word as if it was the first ones heard in years. And being surrounded with close family and friends made the celebration that much more meaningful.

It was a day you'd wished never ended, and the start of Jeff and my sister forever after.
Congratulations you two, love you both!

Yes, my sis is Gorgeous.



Ja mata.
Brian