Thursday, May 17, 2012

D139 - What moves you

Just as important as the conditioning, having the right gear, and being on the right diet, is having the right playlist to run to. With a short run coming up I am getting my music together to get me through the 5K. For me, what is funny is I'm having a tough time organizing my list because I want to listen to so much but will only be running for about an hour. Or it will be tougher than on the treadmill and I will be there running for a lot longer. Hopefully I don't 'Last Place The Olympics' during this run, which is training for a whole year to show up at the Olympics and come in last place. You could do less training and still come in last place, with a even less impressive time of course. One day and counting.

Onward.

Ja mata minna san, Brian

0 comments: