Sunday, February 5, 2012

D36 - Meet the Artist

Today was the 90th Anniversary of the Akron Art Museum, my siblings and I spent a great deal of time at the art museum when we were young. In addition to celebrating the 90th year, Youngstown artist Al Bright did a live painting to the jazz music of Jesse Dandy Band. The painting will be on displayed accompanied by a video of Al painting it.Was a great celebration!






Meet Terry Dike, one of the founders of Artist of Rubber City. I was leaving the museum and Terry was outside getting a smoke, I asked if I could take his photo because he had a cool beard. If you know me, you know my attempts at a beard take weeks and never turn out right anyway. Terry was kind enough to let me capture an image.



These are actually my photos of the day, the silver panels from the outside of the museum.  Enjoy!



Ja mata,
Brian

0 comments: